I accepted packing and dispatch work in The Hindu newspaper on the assurance of the branch manger that I will be offered a news agency for the newspaper. Even after 10 years of work, I was offered an agency only for a part of an area that I was asking for. After only 9 months, I was removed from both works, and they were offered to another man, who refused dispatch work without agency first, with the additional area that I was asking for.
Is there anything unusual here ?
It is interesting how Rahul is now visiting his constituency regularly – pressure from Smriti Irani’s visits. As we all know politics is hard work and Rahul seems to have finally woken up. As mayawati has realized the hard way – making statements from air-conditioned rooms will not buy you votes
And interestingly – can someone post pictured of Asim Umar – the new India Chief . The entire internet seems to be plastered with Jennifer Lawrence photos but none of Asim Umar – what surprise !!
1. Overall sentiment – country moved from the brink of disaster to a strong growing economy
2. Political Stability – the separatists in J&K have stopped dreaming
3. People have hope – jobs, bank accounts, roads, quality of life
4. Judicial system has been improved
5. Made In India – more investments into manufacturing (incl defence) by the private sector
6. Right of Centre (growth oriented ) economic policies – not just doles being given out to increase the aura of the Gandhi family at the cost of country
7. Nifty / Sensex
Perfect response to the proxy war being raged by Pakistan !
How will it help the Hindi Belt now, we are still clueless. If only the morcha was on reservations
Any thoughts guys – the number is US diplomatic staff is at its highest – so question is how many CIA spies and what are they doing here. Is it just for strategic interests to counter China – What say ??
What took the nation so long – In fact I do believe if the tide had not turned against the Japanese – India would have become independent earlier and would have been a stronger nation having been built on war !
I think not – and why is everyone in the congress fixated on the the gandhi family anyways.
Your form entries are not valid (Perhaps the http://... is missing Or you may have used the Return/Enter key in the URL)? Please check and try again.