The solar powered plane Solar Impulse-2 on 8 March 2015 took off to round-the-world trip from Abu Dhabi. The aim of this round-the-world trip is to create awareness about replacing old polluting technologies (fossil fuel) with clean and efficient technologies.
Solar Impulse-2: Key Facts
• This revolutionary single-seater aircraft made of carbon fiber has a 72 meter wingspan (larger than that of the Boeing 747-8I) for a weight of just 2,300 Kg, equivalent to that of a car.
• Its wingspan is 72 meters and 3.5 meter wide. This length allows it to sport 17000 solar panels that help it to produce enough electricity to power the flight and to charge 633 Kilogram lithium batteries.
• The 17,000 solar cells built into the wing supply four electric motors with renewable energy.
• During the day, the solar cells recharge lithium batteries weighing 633 Kg (2077 lbs.) which allow the aircraft to fly at night and therefore to have virtually unlimited autonomy.
• Solar Impulse is expected to complete its journey of 35000 km in five months and it will be piloted by Swiss pilots Bertrand Piccard and Andre Borschberg.
• Solar Impulse -2 during its journey will stop at Muscat, Ahmedabad , Varanasi, Mandalay and Chongqing and Nanjing(China).
The WhatsApp calling feature is finally here for everyone: and we really mean everyone this time. The most eagerly-anticipated Android feature we’ve seen in a long time is now rolling out everywhere – without any WhatsApp call ”invitation” required. This is the moment when you finally, honestly, really getWhatsApp voice calls on your phone.
How to enable Whats app calling
The latest version of WhatsApp, v2.12.19 is the one you’ve been waiting for: it does not require someone with WhatsApp call feature already activated to call you. All you need to do is hit up the WhatsApp website and download v2.12.19.
Your form entries are not valid (Perhaps the http://... is missing Or you may have used the Return/Enter key in the URL)? Please check and try again.