All human beings want to be healthy and fit. They want to protect themselves from any disease. As in today’s lifestyle every second person is suffering from some kind of disease. Unhealthy diet and unhygienic environment leads to many diseases. Also people usually don’t exercise daily which is another reason for causing many health issues. We have different parts of our body which performs specific functions and all are necessary in their own way. Such as heart, lungs, brain, kidney etc. They all are internal organs of our body. They can be infected by various ways and develop a disease. Majority of the populace in the world is suffering from major disease like heart attacks, lungs cancer, kidney stone.
Proficient team of doctors of Shushrusha Hospital Nerul describes one such disease that is lung disease in brief:
Lung diseases are most common diseases around the world. Most of the people are suffering from lung diseases due to smoking, infections and also by genetic reasons which are responsible for these diseases. Lungs are major organ of our respiratory system which helps in bringing oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide. Lung diseases can become an obstacle in breathing. It affect human health in many ways:
· Asthma:-This is a common lung disease in which airways are inflamed continuously and sometimes spasm can cause breathing problems.
· Pulmonary diseases:-These diseases are responsible for inability to breathe properly.
· Acute bronchitis:-It is caused by a virus. In this disease airways are infected by this virus.
· Emphysema:-Lung damage can trap air in the lungs which affects breathing.
· Cystic fibrous:-It is a genetic disease in which mucus from bronchi is not properly cleaned which results in lung infections.
· Pneumonia:-It is caused by bacteria and occurred when alveoli gets infected.
· Tuberculosis:-It is also bacterial diseases caused by mycobacterium tuberculosis. When pneumonia becomes progressive than tuberculosis occurred.
· Lung cancer:-It can be developed in any part of lungs and can be in any form. Most often it occurs near the air sacs.
These are some common lung problems that can damage human health in many harmful ways. So by taking proper precautions we can protect ourselves from these diseases. To get proper treatment for any of the lung diseases, visit Shushrusha Hospital Nerul.
With Valentine’s Day round the corner, sweet little red hearts occupy most of us minds. But little do we pay attention to the health of our hearts. A healthy heart is a priceless present which we can gift to our loved ones whether family or friends which is going to last longer than flowers and candies. Coronary artery disease, simply known as heart disease, is one of the leading causes behind death. It’s high time that we shower our hearts with some love. Doctors from Shushrusha Heart Care & Multispecialty Hospital are giving few tips on how to take care of your heart and embark on a heart-healthy lifestyle to fight heart diseases.
· Each year, schedule an appointment with your doctor to keep a check on your heart and see whether your blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels are in control. Ask your doctor to help you attain a healthy weight.
· Maintain a healthy diet. Keep those packets of unhealthy foods away. Put raw vegetables and fruits in front in the refrigerator and healthy snacks in the front row of the pantry cabinet. You will develop a habit of picking up healthy foods this way.
· Try and get a healthy weight. Excess weight increases your risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes. If you consume 200-300 calories less than you would normally do and inculcate 30 minutes of exercise in your daily routine, you will be able to achieve effective and steady weight loss.
· Quit smoking to elevate your heart health. If you smoke cigarettes, you are on higher risk of illness and death from heart attack, stroke and other diseases. No matter how long or much you’ve smoked, your risk of heart disease and stroke begins to drop.
· Drink lots of water. Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go. It will keep you hydrated.
Shushrusha Hospital Nerul is one of the best heart care hospitals.
Kidney dialysis is a life-support treatment which uses a special machine to filter harmful wastes, salts and excess fluids from your blood. It restores the blood to a normal and healthy balance. It does some of the similar things done by healthy kidneys. It keeps a safe level of certain chemicals in your blood, such as potassium, sodium and bicarbonate. Kidney dialysis helps in controlling blood pressure as well. It is required when your own kidneys can no longer take care of your bodily needs. You need kidney dialysis when you develop end stage kidney failure.
There are two kinds of Kidney Dialysis, namely Hemodialysis and Peritoneal kidney dialysis. In hemodialysis, an artificial kidney (hemodialyzer) is used to removewaste material, chemicals and excess fluids from your blood. Doctor needs to make an entrance into your blood vessels to get blood into artificial kidney. It is done by performing minor surgery to the arm or leg. Normally, each hemodialysis treatment lasts for around four hours and is being carried out three times a week.
The blood is cleaned inside your body in the peritoneal kidney dialysis. Doctor performs a surgery to place aplastic tube called catheter into your abdomen to make an access. The abdominal area which is also called peritoneal cavity is filled with dialysate through the catheter during the treatment. The blood stays in the arteries and veins that line your peritoneal cavity. Extra fluid and waste products are drawn out of your blood and into the dialysate. There are two major kinds of peritoneal kidney dialysis – Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) and Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis (CCPD).
Most of the kidney dialysis patients live normal lives. Indeed kidney dialysis makes you feel better because it treats several problems caused by kidney failure. Shushrusha Hospital Nerul is one of the best health care hospitals which renders medical facilities in Artificial Kidney Dialysis.
Heart is one of the most vital human body parts which is essential for our body to function. It pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. Blood provides the body with oxygen and nutrients as well as assists in the removal of metabolic wastes.Heart disease is the leading cause behind death. It occurs when the arteries and blood vessels that lead to the heart are blocked or not carrying blood properly. Doctors from Shushrusha Heart Care & Multispecialty Hospital are telling about five most common heart diseases.
· Coronary heart disease – Coronary heart disease is the most frequent type of heart problem of all and aleading reason behind heart attacks. In this disease, the heart is damaged because its blood supply is decreased and fatty deposits build up on the linings of the blood vessels.Blood vessels are narrowed resulting in decreased blood supply to the heart muscles and severe pain known as angina.
· Rheumatic heart disease – Rheumatic heart disease frequently derives from strep throat infections. Often strep throat is preventable but it can be a reason of worry because many people who get affectedby it do not treat this minor sore throat infection in time. However, rheumatic heart disease is fairly rare.
· Congenital heart disease –Congenital heart disease is the most common type of all. This hereditary heart disease is passed down through the family and is principally inevitable and unpreventable. However, unhealthy practices like poor diet, smokingand no exercise can also lead to this disease.
· Pulmonary heart disease – Pulmonary heart disease comes from pulmonary disorder or complication of lung problems where the blood flow into the lungs is slowed or even totally blocked resulting in increased pressure on the lungs. Shortness of breath, syncope, dyspnoea, chest pain are some of the symptoms of this heart disease.
· Congestive heart failure – Congestive heart failure is when the heart does not pump adequate blood to the organs in the body. It can often result from heart problem and constricted arteries. Heart works less efficiently in this disease than it should and can create further problems. Symptoms regularly consist of swelling, shortness of breath, kidney problems, elevated blood pressure and alcohol abuse.
Shushrusha Hospital Nerul is one of the best heart care hospitals.
Your form entries are not valid (Perhaps the http://... is missing Or you may have used the Return/Enter key in the URL)? Please check and try again.